Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MAN! Get off the pink paxil!

Dated August 08.

I must say that I have much enjoyed sitting here drinking these pink drinks and eating these pink confections. But really, Doug thinks that this entire venue has gotten a little too---well just too pink. He just stepped in, looked around and left muttering under his breath about pink fluff and marshmallow puffs and such as that, He seems to be much nettled. “Now- don't you look at me like that! I was so happy to see you back in good humor that even though you deserved a reprimand, I let it go. Well, now you can consider yourself reprimanded.”

So come you now and sit, hold my hand and wait here with me on my pink, coin operated Quick Silver horsey ride with the bonified Bonanza theme song. I will not be sending a pair of fluffy pink slippers to your feet. No you say? You’ll ride your Marvel Mustang?

We’ll wait long enough for morning to come when we have to say goodbye for if we play the time away; it will pass by to quickly. We’ll wait for the singing morning birds and a sunbeam to streak across our faces or until I at least run out of quarters, you should have rode way ahead of me by then, I’ll call you back. Then I’ll have to say goodbye without wanting it to end, nor for you to leave. And tell me before you go, when you stepped up to the bar, didn’t you think that when you found your Tater Tot Tavern all done up in pink, enamoring? I can hear in your eyes that you are starting to wonder when and where it will end. I will tell you this, it amuses my senses for I do love the color pink, though I see that I myself has turned quite a charming shade of pink since you’ve returned to my side.

You and I will sit here and wait for many things together, but most important, what I wait for the most, when I’m not dreaming with you, I wait and I listen for returning feet and voices at the door of little children.

How cute that you are singing Rawhide as you bounce along your way. I'll wait for you tomorrow night, in your driveway, beside your new pink Toyota Camry.

Callooh! Callay! I Wait For Many Things Today!

Teresa.

2 comments:

gelert said...

You are SO frickin weird!

Teresa said...

In my dream world I dream of happy things all the time. I've had a nightmare only once since my childhood and we both know that my frightening dream came true. I lost you. It may have been a pause in time but, it was a nightmare.

SHUT-UP and let me dream of weird things ya freak. Or better... you fk*ing doughnut.. er in an American term... donut!

Check the internet and you'll find of the proper spelling.

You Americans are always chopping up the English language. And you think I talk teakoniese.

Love you baby. Teresa