Wednesday, September 12, 2007

EUREKA!

An exclamation used as an interjection to celebrate a discovery. It is most famously attributed to Archimedes; he reportedly uttered the word when, while bathing, he suddenly understood the laws of displacement.

For the life of me I couldn't recall the name "Gelert". I was about to give myself Subdural Hematoma. I assumed it was a name from my imbalanced childhood - but how? How could that name come to mean something to me in the form of a lovelorn message.

EUREKA! I actually screamed in my steaming shower, lathered in my soft Dove Nutrium Skin Nourishing Bar - "A unique dual formula beauty bar that contains natural nutrients skin needs. It goes beyond cleansing and moisturizing to nourish skin, actually leaving your skin in better condition than ordinary soap. This pink formula contains a nutrient-enriched lotion with Vitamin E leaving your skin cleanly rinsed and soft, with a healthy glow. It deposits nutrients naturally found in skin." Well...that's what it claims on the hard to open cellophane package.

Undoubtedly Gelert I thought was an Aesop's Fables story. It had to be! Ok, think... think... think... A baby, a loyal pet...a wolf...a gun! Goggle it right now! Naked I sit in my squeaky office chair smelling lovely and shivering. Alas I cannot find it. Fingers typing frantically, hair completely depleted of moisture but very slick I came to realize.......realize.....fingers still moving....Crap! I forgot to rinse out the hair conditioner. I was about to get up and dread getting all wet from the shower again and there it was, THANK YOU WICIPEDIA!
Thought you had me there didn't you Doug? Er...ahem...Gelert? AH HA!

Teresa.

2 comments:

gelert said...

Sheeezzz... Took ya long enough, ya weirdo.

Teresa said...

Sheeezzzz.... Yourself! I got it though. With no help from you I might add Mr. Smartypants.