Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holes

Shhhhh......I shouldn't be on the Internet.

In the vast silence I count the holes on a ceiling tile…er…drop ceiling panel. [Whatever]. I think there is 2052 no wait….2053…I’ve stood on my chair and tried not to spin or lose my balance while I stuck a pencil into one of the biggest holes. Tiara crowned...Karen is creating some new verbal violence down the hall and I have a diet Dr. Pepper crackeling herein the can, on the desk through the opening spout. I drink diet Dr pepper because it tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper. I’ve talked to Jesus..he seems to be the only one listening.…Karen thought that I was talking to myself. When I told her I was talking to God she gave me her Christmas list.

I picked my nose when she left and crashed through the glass cieling.

Testimony of faith based on personal revelation…knowledge through the word of Gods grace…WAKE UP! Words to look up when I get home in concordance….mystery: hidden: I have to look this up myself…I have no right to demand my answers. I know He is pleased that I have questions.

To bad he couldn’t tell me…how many holes are here, above my head taking away my thoughts...leaking into the nothing? Actually? This will drive me nutz.


Weeeee...............! [office chair thing].

Teresa.

No comments: