Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I honestly don't feel too good right now.

Bonnie, it really pisses me off that you tell me to let go of the past when I give you memories. It makes me physically sick after I leave you with anger.

This is my medium and you can't change it.

Remember when we went to Berford lake and you would have me swim to the rock? It was way over our heads but I swam to it with you holding onto my neck. We stood on it and waved. The water was only knee deep when we stood. I'm tired of rescuing you from your reality.

Let go......OK, but I kind of like the fact when I sit with my kids, I have memories that made me powerfull to them, when I tell stories. I'm proud as punch that they think that I was a little person too. They always ask me of the stories and you know we have lots.

So ya, F' off too. Try delivering just one child without an epidural...and when your child asks you about your past, don't tell them that you let it go. Then you can get pissed off with me all you want.

Teak er..... my name is Mom, not yours!

No comments: