Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shame and disgust.

I don't have any reason to lie to you to make you this angry. I'm so close to being with you, I never want to be without you.

I can't handle my alcohol and if I were with you this would have never happened. When Ira showed up I was already having a few drinks. I freaked out when he said that he was going to disconnect the telephone. I admit unplugging the line, I recall doing so for nothing more than attention. I wanted to feel cared for after the nasty things Ira had said to me. I then tried plugging it back in and remember not being able to do so because I couldn't see the wall connection as I became totally loaded on wine, rum and the remaining vodka that was still here. I stumbled lots and when I ended up by bruising my ribcage on the corner of the living room table, I gave up and passed out on the floor where I landed.

This blog is here for all to see, my friends read it, my family reads it and Shannon has access to it as well. I wouldn't make this up as there will be repercussions-plenty of damage-anger-disappointment for me to recover from after it has been read by all. I share my testimony as a show of love, and I do love you very much.

"Better to be criticized by a wise person than be praised by a fool." Ecclesiastes 7 : 5

Teresa.

1 comment:

gelert said...

How interesting... your 'status' is 'none'...
Either this is VERY recent (hours ago) or a deliberate gesture when you updated this picture.
Either way, it goes a long way towards verifying what I said in my email, doesn't it?

I DARE you to keep THIS one posted.