Friday, April 02, 2010

I dream of food

I dream about food... different ways to prepare it beyond the so called "cook book" standard. An addition with a pinch here or a pinch there, pulling from my chef when I was in Florida, we were always encouraged to make a meal "our own".

Hmmmm.... what shall I make today?

I wish that I had an oven, Mine has been defunct for so many years (blame this on the EX since 2002 when he was living in this home. Home?). It doesn't stop my creativity as my microwave is also a convection oven..but still, with my cooking level...he should have fixed it. I think that he was stiffening me...Power and control... he likes that.

MY CREATIVITY SHALL NOT BE HAMPERED!

If only he knew. However I find great joy knowing that he doesn't know, and it brings me great comfort to know that he doesn't want me. PHEW! Finally he'll stop showing up in the middle of the night, just to not sleep in my bed.

I think this blog went well past dreaming of food.


What a Prick.

Teresa.

1 comment:

gelert said...

I don't dream of PREPARING food, as much as I do EATING food... thus my corpulency. Screw the rocks & pebbles diet... drop an orange near me and watch it orbit my waistline. Take THAT, Peter Griffin!