Saturday, February 24, 2007

Usual Rant

Alright, So if I have learned anything in the past week, It's that I've become very good at faking a smile, I have a bubble that has a small maximum capacity and when that capacity has reached it's limit I get annoyed. Me + Bank Card = no goodness whatSOever. I procrastinate just a teeny bit too much. I also either majorly overstate or understate things ie: I majorly understate when I say "teeny", it's usually code for "A WHOLE INFINITY-SIZED LOT". I suck at lying once I open my freaking mouth, I hate people who chew with their mouth open, earwigs and bad breath. Hicks just piss me off when they try to be intellectual, I’ll roll my eyes loudly at them. I reinerated how much I can’t stand doing the dishes so much that I can’t even find myself loading the dishwasher. I hate malfunctioning lids of coffee cups from Timmy's and snow. Oh ya, and when will I ever learn to use my time wisely and save myself the stress of day-before disaster-outbreaks?

I need to find my limit, or more correctly.... when I get to the place that I know is my limit, I just just need to quite frankly STOP. That goes for everything from drinking to shopping to giving favors to popcorn to jumping jacks, just everything.


Crap.Hope your week has been better.

No comments: