Friday, August 03, 2007

Murphy is no friend

The only law that has been constant in my life has been murphy's despite the governmental ones that we obey and utilize without a connatural thought on a daily basis. Life chooses to take many forms, it’s not just being humans however, this law is recognized only in our western culture. Bet you didn’t know that! Wikipedia apparently claims that this law originated sometime in the late 1940’s when some air force base coined the fraise that "If things can go wrong they usually do". Or more clearly "Things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance". It continues to discuss theories from Sod’s law and Finagle’s Law. Read it yourself. I’m too lazy to explain. Once again, murphy’s law, playing on my playful but loafing mood. Speaking of loaf…I think I’ll have some toast. I’ll probably burn the slices and the butter will no doubt be hard.


Teresa.

No comments: