Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stormy day ahead


This is a place for my musings. I doubt that I will have much to say that will interest anyone but me, yet I have paperclipped myself to the trend. Optimally, perhaps I might make you think from time to time… we don't do enough of that these days.

Well okay… I am, well... I am what I am. I love writing and reading- not necessary in that order. I love working as long as it interests me. I am going to be a writer, or at least would love to, enter the realm of possibilities only limited by my imagination. I love dreaming, being to myself, talking to myself. But I love being with others I like-too. I am very complex, difficult to understand and a difficult person so that makes me quite irritating. Hey, thats part of a good package, so you’ve to bear the brunt.

My Daughter Anna is just 8 years old (seen above showing me her uvula...that little dangling thingy). After church on Sunday we exited the bus at the park just down the street from our home. We stopped at the cornerstore for popsicles. Sheesh, I remember when popsicles were a nickle. Now theyr’e a whopping 87 cents for coloured, flavored, frozen water on sticks! As we continued to the playground, Anna tooted or more accuratly, expelled very loudly from her derriere. Instead of politely excusing herself from this very unlady like behaviour, she instead responds with something even more astonishing. As pretty and cute as she is says, "To air is to human". I nearly dropped my 87-cent Popsicle. We giggled together.

I’m meeting with my EX and our lawyers today. As you might say, It’s the precurser to a trial, however as I understand this step of the process is necessary. I’ll be ready to brave the storm for a bit this time. You’ll see me out there in my little Scooby Do dinghy, yellow rain coat and a Captain Highlighter rain hat tied securly under my chin, as I scribble useless thoughts on bits of multi-colored paper and toss them overboard... rowing in circles through rough seas, drowning myself in a paper ocean as the rambellings of an idiot and his demands are tossed into my direction aiming for my inflatable, falling like anvel’s to the bottom. Please continue, on hourly rates, your lawyer and mine must be costing you a fortune (I’m not going to bargan).

Whenever I notice our normal, manic weather, I feel a sentimental pride and delight in this place. My appreciation of the curious and changeable is sated without me having to do a thing. Of course I'm sitting comfortably inside.

MUAH!
Teresa.

No comments: