Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My love

The man that I quickly fell in love with sent me this email, if anyone stumbles accross my site and reads it please tell my heart that I cannot love him anymore, He doesn't understand that I am unwilling to say, "I love you" only because I don't know for the true reason as to why I want to run to him. I would never hurt him. I wish you could see how gentle he is, it's captavating to be in his heart. I think he wants to leave me and I think I should tell him that I love him [because I do] to keep him. Should I?

Doug says,

Teak,

I started writing a very different letter than the one you’re reading here but couldn’t bring myself to either complete it or send it to you. In essence, that letter announced that I was ending our relationship immediately, due to a pattern of behavior I’d seen you exhibiting since this relationship began. I had seen a similar pattern just last year, when I became involved with someone whose behavior closely resembled your own in some ways. At the time, I ignored all the ‘red flags’ these behaviors initiated in me and later lived to regret it. I have no intention of ever repeating an episode like that again, as I found it to be intensely painful and debilitating to my own soul. I’m just as frightened of being hurt by you as you are of being hurt by me, hence my desperate need to find out as much about you as humanly possible, as quickly as possible. I’m torn between this irresistible attraction to you, this compelling need for you, and my fear that somewhere down the road, my heart will be broken once again. My experience tells me it’s better to not take the risk, to flee from you while I’m still intact. But my heart, my very soul, sings your name and in you, I’m allowing myself little dreams, once more. If I let this continue, take this risk, believe that what I think I’ve seen so far is only the echo of some past hurt, then I’ll end up giving to you what I swore I’d never surrender to anyone, ever again. What do you want from me Teak? You already have my love, you know this. If I give you my soul too, what will you do with it?

end.

He made me cry because he feels bad.

Sneakyteaky.

No comments: