Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sweetness


A mhuirnín! [ My darling ] A rún mo chroí! [ O love of my heart ] A chuisle mo chroí! <------ back at'cha babe.

Doug, you just ooze sexuality, such a sweet man, thank you. I could use a good mood-enhancer, (you) and short of a full day of sunlight, a cake will do, for now. Even more than Christmas am I looking forward to seeing you in 16 days. SIXTEEN LONG, LONELY DAYS! I find myself in the kitchen again, humming with a few open cookbooks, and open space in the oven, now that the cravings for sustenance is overpowering. My hunger runs to the humble and the honest, the dependable stuff tho, the slow and steady. Scalloped potatoes with rich cream and quality Canadian cheddar. If I feel this way about food... all of which means, dear man that my craving spells nothing but you. A glass of wine feels like I've had two.

I notice that the scent from my moist, libidinous sexual regions is much stronger, animalistic almost. I attribute that to the desire I have for you mounting me.....It's a beacon, I want you to have forcible intercourse with me the first time we consummate our relationship. RAWR! Grab me, turn me over with no time to remove your pants from your ankles and just do it ripping my panties off in the process. I promise that I will wear a miniskirt and have high heals on.

Reading your last email left me without the ability to walk. There are times when I cannot even think. I am thinking about installing those hospital banisters down my hallway just so I could keep steady after reading your letters. Those oh so physically exhausting letters that I have to read over and over again. I need to go and fix myself........Until we talk my darling...

Love, Teresa.

No comments: