Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Leavening


You guys are right, I put to much time into this Blog and my words are to important to destroy. Thank you for you inspiring words but I still feel tike the Tin Man...Never having a heart and never being able to obtain a physical one.

Placing my new glasses to my face the ones that I just became adjusted too …I start reading my feelings.

I take far to many things to my head in which I have no control over. I gestate and it comes out when ready and I sing them regardless of the grushing, thickening tightness in my throat.

On mental pains… "They are like trees along a riverbank bearing lucious fruit on their branches through all the seasons. Their leaves shall never wither and all they do is prosper" Psalms 1? I’ve got Bibles…just too lazy to conferm.

"You know you should be reading your Bible anyway like you should be eating your vegetables. It’s good for you"[Shop Floor quote].

I’ve come to know that love doesn’t build walls like I do. Love doesn’t make them constantly higher to look at, standing higher than the sky itself. Emotions affect the resolution. Circumstances make you stronger people that don’t fight like animals…to the death. Humans have the capacity to resolve into transformation of character and honer makes you walk taller. I walk very small because of the behaviour I choose to carry on behind my walls. When somebody builds a taller ladder to peak over I build my wall a little taller thinking that they didn’t notice what I was doing. Maturity makes us love and some people want to be alone [ahem] because I love but I can’t seem to cherish. We touch people everyday; it’s what we choose to do with our hands instead of constructing walls. We choose to touch by spirit and if the spirit is willing, it’s quite willing to cherish what we can obtain.

A little leavening changes the lump. It puffs it up and makes things huge. Leaven feelings, Leaven love, leaven hate, leaven emotions and even leaven addictions…they rise until they explode.

I think it’s time for me to go hybernate.
Teresa

No comments: