Thursday, November 08, 2007

~A word in edgewise~

Does anyone know of a day when they haven't hurt?

If you think about it, I don't think that you can't be sorry for missing something. You only miss it when you know it's gone. Even when you have it in your hand. It still pains too deeply to know that you have ownership. You can take it and place it close to your heart but you truly can't hold it. No matter how hard you try to keep it clenched-you can't keep something that doesn't want to stay with you.

I can be poetic and plagorize the sands through fingers blah...blah...blah... I'll continue walking with my black hard [animal tortured] heals as they click, click, click on semi-standard pavement. I could say hello to all my friends as I walk with wet ears from crying and wiping them away, pretending that is the cold. However...just for today, I think I will leave them alone, wave, most likely because I chose to cross the street. If they stop me and I'll smile, giving them a laugh if they need it but if my mind chose to pause: if they ask me how I am, I would surely tell them to "F" off...Just for today.

I'll say sorry tomorrow.

Confused and misunderstood...my friends know me. So I guess it's kinda OK.

The people who love me...always love me..that's what love means to anyone I care to have in my life. I'm going to run tomorrow............As fast as I possibly can! I'll have my fancy schmancy track-pants on too. I'll wear a bra that has revealing factors to them [not like that you would know that I didn't need the jacket].

Teresa.

Ps, I have lots of friends [and lots and lots]. Just so everyone knows...

No comments: